If you are interested in becoming a narrator for CARE Ministries, contact the CARE office at 1-662-323-4999. First Step:
* Speak with our Office Manager about your interest in becoming a narrator for us.
* We begin our process by interviewing all candidates
* Candidates will be asked to audition by reading a 30-minute section of a book of your choice.
* Our CARE Board will then review all the auditions and make their selections from those auditioning.
* If you have been selected, we will contact you and begin the process preparing you to be a CARE narrator.
Being a CARE Volunteer Narrator
Once selected to be a CARE Narrator, as much as possible, we try to pair narrators with books they might like to read. We will have a list of books that have already been approved by our Care Board and you will be able to choose from that list.
The Publication Committee prepares recording guidelines, helps with the selection of books, quality control, and oversees technical activities associated with recording, materials conversion and distribution.
We look forward to hearing from you if this is a place you have a heart to serve and enjoy reading books!